Sunday, July 12, 2009

First Official Retreat at BearClaw Lodge

Wow!
This last weekend was amazing! Here are some videos-there's lots more and I'll try to keep getting them up and if you click on this link-it should get you to the pics while I'm trying to get them on this here blog:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96100&id=510819140&l=080f441892


(I hope it works!)




Non-Toxic's First Official Retreat! Here are the guys starting up their engines.


Here's Jeff out front in 4-wheel version of follow-the-leader:





More 4-wheeling:



Okay, now here is some evidence of how muddy it was up there at the lodge. They all started clean, but that's now how they ended up!! By the way, the mud is gray, so look closely at the arms.. everyone's are just caked with clay-not mud I guess. They tell me that there is definitely a difference.

No comments: